Total Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank Heaven for LIttle Girls (They become beautiful loving young women)

A couple of days ago I came home to find a "Surprise" on my kitchen counter. There was a beautiful poinsettia on the counter with a note from my daughter Julianne that said: "Just a reminder that I appreciate everything you do for me. I love you!" Well, it made my day. What she didn't know was that I had been wanting a poinsettia plant to put in our front entrance. We placed it by the front door and since I can see it from the kitchen window I smile and feel grateful everytime I see it from the kitchen.

Yesterday I was driving home and a Michael Buble Christmas song started playing on the radio. That reminded me that he had a new Christmas Album out and I thought to myself “It would be nice to have that new album. Maybe I’ll put it on my Christmas list.” Then I forgot about it.
Last night we were putting up the Christmas tree and in the middle of decorating my oldest daughter Christina came into the room and pulled a cd out of a bag. She had brought me the Buble CD as a stocking stuffer, but decided to give it to me last night so I could enjoy it before Christmas. She didn't even know I wanted it!

Each of these wonderful surprises sent my vibration through the roof! And it stayed there the remainder of both days.

And, when I think them today, it still fills me with joy.

I am so thankful for my wonderful daughters and I've ever grateful for all the wnderful little things that come into my life!

I hope that today you will enjoy all the little blessings in your life also.

Mari


Mari Mitchell Porter, CPC
Certified Professional Coach
954 243-7297
mari@lifecoachmari.com
http://lifecoachmari.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment